| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Posse in September is fairly hot at 24.7 °C (76.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20.2 °C (68.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in September is 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in September is dry. A mere 30mm (1.2in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:51 long and the longest day is 12:14 long with an average length of 12:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Posse September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Posse, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Posse:
- Sta. Rita De Cassia, Brazil - 397.3 kms (246.9 miles) NNE
- Barreiras, Brazil - 262.5 kms (163.1 miles) NE
- Bom J. Da Lapa, Brazil - 331.9 kms (206.3 miles) ENE
- Correntina, Brazil - 186.6 kms (115.9 miles) ENE
- Caetite, Brazil - 404.5 kms (251.4 miles) E
- Carinhanha, Brazil - 264.3 kms (164.2 miles) E
- Espinosa, Brazil - 394.1 kms (244.9 miles) ESE
- Monte Azul, Brazil - 404.2 kms (251.2 miles) ESE
- Montes Claros, Brazil - 395.6 kms (245.8 miles) SE
- Joao Pinheiro, Brazil - 400.9 kms (249.1 miles) S